Prior to enrollment in the 60-hour PRE-LICENSING course the Tennessee Real Estate Commission requires you to complete the following form: Application for Decision Regarding Prior Criminal Conviction(s) and/or Disciplinary Sanctions(s). Click here to download the form.
9041 Executive Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37923
WHEN ORDERING YOUR ONLINE COURSE ADVISORY PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
Thank you for choosing TRECS Real Estate School for your online education. Online courses are sponsored by TRECS through our educational provider Dearborn/Kaplan. Please keep in mind the following information when ordering a course.
- Your course is only open for six months from the date you purchase and begin unit one.
- Order only the course. Keep in mind that all online materials are in e-reader format and no written material will be provided.
- The providers website does include a bookstore. However, please remember that anything you add to your cart will be an added expense. If you are struggling with the course and would like to purchase study material; We only recommend “A Guide to Passing the PSI Exam”. We do not recommend purchasing any flashcards, videos, practice tests, etc.
- The state test is all about comprehension, not memorization. State test questions are scenarios, meaning you must understand “How would you use the information”.
- If you have trouble loading the course call tech support directly at (888) 213-5124, they are very helpful. If you are having issues with the content, email Carole Neeley at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be answered within 48-hours.